2020 Hansa GUL VR Series 2 - Event No4-Results
3rd August 2020
2020 Hansa GUL VR Series 2 - Event No 4 - Results.
First a reminder as to how important it is for you start to, or to continue to, add your activity to SailActivity! Including all your Hansa virtual racing and anything else Hansa related.
Here is how register and/or log your activities:
- a.Sailactivity The evidence generated will help promote what can be achieved through boating and will help improve and sustain the Sailability programme. Sailors who take part, as well as helping strengthen what we all do, will be able to track their own activity and experiences while sailing. You can find Sailactivity here: https://active.rya.org.uk/
- Initially you will need to complete a short questionnaire about yourself and activities you take part in. This doesn't take long! Then you just log into the Sailactivity platform each time you do something relating to sailing and it records your results. Register as Hansa Class UK, and log all activity as that, even if you’re doing it at home
- We are incredibly lucky to receive funding from RYA Sailability; this helps us to deliver training, events and support for Hansa sailors. They need feedback from us to ensure future grants from Sport England, and the Sailactivity platform helps the RYA Sailability team measure activities for both sailors and volunteers.
- How to register in Sailactivity: https://vimeo.com/416643936
- How to log activity video: https://vimeo.com/416644075
Now for the results:
Our forth event in the 2020 Hansa GUL VR Series 2 was held on Tuesday 28th July. Follow this link to see the results: https://www.hansaclass.org.uk/page-results.html
Thanks to David for preparing the results for this event.
The next event in the “2020 Hansa GUL VR Series 2” is Event No5 which will take place on Tuesday 4th August. Follow this link for details: https://www.hansaclass.org.uk/event-2020_hansa_gul_vr_series_2___event_no5.html
All the best.